Open Standard Point of Sale
OS.pos is a cash register application with a broad range of functionalities based on latest Java software technology. With this state-of-the-art, reliable and flexible point of sale solution, you are able to process transactions in retail or wholesale.
It not only combines an intuitive usability and a modern design, but is also easily expandable: You can integrate various hardware devices such as receipt printer, barcode scanner, electronic cash terminal and more.
OS.pos allows you to act customer-oriented with payment flexibility and the possibility to set specific prices and discounts by the usage of customer cards. Benefit from Business Intelligence functionalities! For example: receive interim reports to evaluate your business operations over a specific time period.
The application synchronizes the data between OS.pos and the server or ERP system. Decide for yourself if you prefer to run OS.pos as cloud solution, on a single server or as standalone solution.
The OS.pos user interface in a modern, appealing, and touch-enabled design.
- Customer identification by id or search pattern for name, street, town, zip code, state and country
- Product identification by sku, gtin, plu or search pattern for product name, group and brand
- Short cuts, configurable and of arbitrary number
- Selection of sales bundle
- Automatic additon of sucessor positions
- Interruption of recording of slip
- Reprint of any known slip
- Cancellation of one or all positions
- Returns on any known slip with limit on quantity by original sale and prior returns
- Reprint of bills
- Payment of unpayed bills
- Payment methods with limit on amount
- Return of deposits via separate short cuts
- Gift cards with account of remaining deposit
- Authorization for specific actions by password of authorized user
- Electronic cash devices
- Interfaces to External devices
- Cash drawer management
- Inclusion of shop-in-shop slips
All rights are reserved by Compex Systemhaus GmbH. In particular, duplications, translations, microfilming, saving and processing in electronic systems are protected by copyright. Use of this manual is only authorized with the permission of Compex Systemhaus GmbH. Infringements of the law shall be punished in accordance with civil and penal laws. We have taken utmost care in putting together texts and images. Nevertheless, the possibility of errors cannot be completely ruled out. The Figures and information in this manual are only given as approximations unless expressly indicated as binding. Amendments to the manual due to amendments to the standard software remain reserved. Please note that the latest amendments to the manual can be accessed through our helpdesk at any time. The contractually agreed regulations of the licensing and maintenance of the standard software shall apply with regard to liability for any errors in the documentation. Guarantees, particularly guarantees of quality or durability can only be assumed for the manual insofar as its quality or durability are expressly stipulated as guaranteed. If you would like to make a suggestion, the Compex Team would be very pleased to hear from you.
(c) 2016-2021 Compex Systemhaus GmbH