My smart shop
My1Shop is one of the OSBP applications based on the OS.bee Software Factory.
This is the introduction to this app. It contains the system requirements as well as a guide to generating, starting and configuring the app.
All rights are reserved by Compex Systemhaus GmbH. In particular, duplications, translations, microfilming, saving and processing in electronic systems are protected by copyright. Use of this manual is only authorized with the permission of Compex Systemhaus GmbH. Infringements of the law shall be punished in accordance with civil and penal laws. We have taken utmost care in putting together texts and images. Nevertheless, the possibility of errors cannot be completely ruled out. The Figures and information in this manual are only given as approximations unless expressly indicated as binding. Amendments to the manual due to amendments to the standard software remain reserved. Please note that the latest amendments to the manual can be accessed through our helpdesk at any time. The contractually agreed regulations of the licensing and maintenance of the standard software shall apply with regard to liability for any errors in the documentation. Guarantees, particularly guarantees of quality or durability can only be assumed for the manual insofar as its quality or durability are expressly stipulated as guaranteed. If you would like to make a suggestion, the Compex Team would be very pleased to hear from you.
(c) 2016-2021 Compex Systemhaus GmbH
The OS.bee Software Factory is distributed under a commercial license.
The product itself is based on the OSBP Software Factory which is an Eclipse project. In addition, the software depends on several other open source projects, and the entire list of licenses used can be found here.
OS.bee Software Factory
Please install the OS.bee Software Factory first. Instructions for the installation can be found here.
How to generate My1Shop
My1Shop is generated from within Eclipse.
- In Package Explorer or Project Explorer, right click the mouse, then select New -> Other....
- Select OSBP Projects -> My1App -> Next.
- Now the generation window for My1Shop appears. Select the
- The JNDI Datasource is set up on this page.
- The default value is
h2memory, which saves all data in memory.
- You can also change it to other JNDI data sources, e.g. MySQL, Oracle etc. Please configure such data sources before starting the app. To do this, see: How to Configure OSBP Applications.
- Click on Next.
- The default value is
- Set the timepoint for mock-data generation. Click on Next.
- Choose the location where you would like to save the files of My1Shop.
- The XMS Memory allocation is usually ¼ of total physical memory. The desktop link which will be used later for starting the app is also found here.
- When the window disappears, you can see in the Project Explorer that all projects of My1Shop have been generated.
- When the
Building Workspace:message disappears, the generation of My1Shop is complete. The Project Explorer should now look like this: